Many documents on this page are in Adobe PDF format, which require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, you can download it for free from the Adobe website.
A printed edition of the staff handbook is available in the HFM administration offices.
During the School Year
- 2019-20 school calendar
- 2019-20 12-month holiday calendar
- Conference request form
- 2019 Conference expense form
- 2018 Conference expense form
- Courier Schedule
- Courier Service – Confidential Form
- Health/Safety Concern Reporting Form
IMPORTANT: The Health/Safety Concern Reporting Form should be used for circumstances related to specific safety and health issues that need to be addressed outside of the normal work order system. Please enter routine comfort-related requests through myschoolbuilding. Emergency situations should be reported directly to your program supervisor or the Operations Department at (518) 736-4380.
Payroll & Mileage
Payroll and mileage checks may NOT be cashed prior to the date printed on the check. In addition, all checks must be cashed within 60 days. After 60 days, the bank considers them stale dated checks and will no longer honor them.
- 2018-19 payroll schedule
- 2019-20 payroll schedule
- Direct deposit form and instructions
- 2019-20 employee statistics form (payroll distribution options)
- 2019-20 payroll election form (for bulk or deferred pay options)
- Per hour payroll form (Interactive)
- Per diem payroll form (Interactive)
- Substitute claim form (revised 3/2019)
- IRS W-4 form (federal withholding allowance)
- New York State IT-2104 form (state withholding allowance)
- Mileage chart (The federal mileage reimbursement rate is 54.5 cents per mile, effective 1/1/2018.)
- Mileage Claim Guidelines
- 2019 mileage claim form – 58 cents/mile (Excel format)
- 2019 mileage claim form – 58 cents/mile (PDF format)
- 2018 mileage claim form – 54.5 cents/mile (Excel format) (rev. 12/21/2017)
- 2018 mileage claim form – 54.5 cents/mile (PDF format) (rev. 12/21/2017)
Benefits & Insurance
- 403(b) Universal Availability Notification (2018) (This notice informs you that, as an employee of HFM BOCES, you are eligible to participate in the District—sponsored 403(b) retirement plan.)
- 403(b) newsletter (Omni Updates) – First Quarter 2019
- Workers’ Compensation Pharmacy Benefits Notification (This notice provides information on getting medication under a workers’ compensation claim with the New York State Insurance Fund.)
- AFLAC benefits and participant interest form
- If you cannot find a form you need, are unable to access any of these forms, or have any questions, contact the Business Office, (518) 736-4310.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- 2018 enrollment form
- dependent application
- dependent claim form
- eligible expenses
- Health Care Reimbursement Claim Form
Health Insurance Changes
Health insurance may be changed only two times during the year. Please speak with the HFM BOCES District Clerk (518-736-4681, ext. 4696) in December or in June if you anticipate a change.
- Application for approval of college credits
- Annual Professional Performance Review for K-12 Non-Classroom Teachers
- Blood Donation Leave Request
- Cancer Screening Leave Request
New York State Labor Law entitles HFM BOCES employees to take a leave of absence for cancer screening, and to donate blood. Please submit the correct form to document your request.
Information regarding the Family Medical Leave Act may be found in HFM BOCES Board Policy Manual under Section 6400 PERSONNEL.
Information regarding workplace harassment may be found in HFM BOCES Board Policy Manual under Section 0010 EQUAL OPPORTUNITY AND NONDISCRIMINATION.
Health, Safety Risk Management Information for Staff
- 911 Procedure
- Blood Borne Pathogens FAQ
- Bomb Threat Instruction Card
- District-Wide School Safety Plan
- Emergency Response Procedures | printer-friendly Emergency Response Card
- Emergency Response Staff Instructions
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Fact Sheet
- Hepatitis B Vaccine Consent/Declination Form
- Mandated Reporter Summary Guide
- Request for Pesticide Application Notification
Several employee forms are updated annually and will be added to the page as soon as they are ready. If you have difficulty finding what you are looking for, please call the Business Office (518) 736-4310.