Programs & Services
HFM BOCES provides shared educational services to the 15 school districts in Fulton, Montgomery and Hamilton counties.
- More than 550 local high school students receive career and technical training at HFM BOCES.
- Nearly 100 students who have experienced difficulties in their home districts were educated through HFM BOCES’ Adirondack Academy.
- HFM BOCES supports an eight-site Distance Learning network, allowing students to share advanced classes with other learners throughout the Capital Region.
- HFM BOCES is creating multi-school educational partnerships that allow students to enroll in career-centered academic programs at participating schools.
- Nearly 600 adult learners receive BOCES literacy and GED instruction.
- The HFM BOCES Special Education Division offers students with disabilities a variety of educational programs and related services. This division is committed to the development and continuation of programs that assist students with disabilities to become productive members of society.
- HFM PTECH offer students 4-6 year pathways in non-traditional, project based classrooms, culminating in a Regent’s high school diploma AND an associate’s degree from an area college – all at no cost to students or their family.