Staffing and Human Resources
- HFM BOCES will ensure that all staff members possess the required qualifications, certification and/or licenses relevant to their current assignment.
- Incidental teaching, not to exceed 10 classroom hours a week, will be utilized where applicable and when possible.
- Substitute teachers will be utilized through coordination with the HFM BOCES Substitute Services when possible. Substitute teachers who hold a valid New York State Teacher certification and who are employed by the BOCES (or component districts) for more than forty (40) days, shall teach in the area in which they are certified.
- HFM BOCES will ensure that all employees and substitutes receive proper training for topics related to COVID-19 and follow all internal and component district sanitation and self-assessment protocols.
- While considering if and when revisions are required, HFM BOCES will adhere to requirements and regulations for implementation of the currently approved APPR plan.